Distance Distance

Ehh..

It's creative, but boring.

y my 6th movie y my 6th movie

Good game but..

Why in the hell is it called y my 6th movie?!?!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I'm no grammar nazi ogeata..

But holy shit. Also, the game was a ton of fun. For those who are at the end, when you get the gun, you can leave the house and KILL EVERYONE! Do eeeet.

Laser Defense Laser Defense

its good but..

Level 40 is fuckin impossible! i was breezing through easy mode then BAM! i die immediatly by these speedy monsters. plz fix that curve.

Curse Village Reawakening Curse Village Reawakening

It's the same fucking game!

I mean, it's a GOOD enough game, but you changed literally nothing! No new weapons or enemies or anything, come on!

Body Defence Body Defence

I HAVENT EVEN PLAYED IT!

But it is AWESOME!

Escape to Your Ship 2 Escape to Your Ship 2

Okay game

i have NO idea why i liked this game, maybe it was the righting or the minigames, but i liked it. Keep up the good werk!

wolflink289 responds:

Thanks

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Good game!

To beat the last level, i just spammed about 100 clones doing different things and i managed to hop across.

:the game: :the game:

Mixed oppinions

This game is perfect. It's original, creative, difficult, and fun. And if anyone's reading this prepare yourself in the pac-man scene. That is some fucked up shit.

Curse Village Curse Village

Pro: Hot zombie action Con: HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry i have to take so much away from this great game, but to be honest, it is, in my honest opinion, nearly impossible to beat. Allow me to explain. I booted up this promising zombie defence game, busted some skulls, and played for an hour in a half until i got to level 29/30 (thats the level before the last in layman's terms) I took every possible precaution, loaded up the best possible gear, hired every badass merc i could get my invisable hands on, set up the strongest barricades, lade down skin splitting traps, and even saved shots for large gatherings of the undead. (deep breath). And after all of the badassery and untold thousands of dollers spent.. i died horribly. and the coup de gras.. THIS WAS ON EASY MODE! For all of you looking for a challenging zombie experience, look no further, because curse village definently takes the cake. Please message me if you beat this game, so i can remove my shoes and eat them, thank you for reading.